Hi everybody! My blog account have not been working, but now it finally does. I just wanted to let you know that my account works and that you will see me and my "logs". As you can understand I'm one of the 18 who is going along the trip to South Africa, we are all really exited to go there and be part of the project.
So far we have done some work in groups, my group is horse focused so we are writing/talking about the horses and stables here at our school Jälla. Tomorrow we are going to practise our presentations so we will be ready when we arrive. Everyone is doing their best and I think it's going to be well practiced and good.
In the picture below are some of the people on the project; Alexander, Niklas, Veronica, Isabelle and Rebecca.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar
Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.