Polokwane Show!
It has been a nice day but a little rainy. Me and charlie have walked on the show in the rain, we have talked about the weather in South Africa and compared it to Swedens weather. Today we got some information how to became a police officer in south Africa. Me and Charlie have spent the day to know each other little better because yesterday was just hi then we had to go eat dinner. Later on this day we all went ona electricity presentation abd it was quite interesting to listen to. The whole day has been a great day, the only down side is that it rained a couple hours but when the sun came and showed itself it became an wonderful day! Both me and Charlie are a bit tired but tomorrow we will be energized and ready to go to the snake park

Second day with our gest from Sweden at Polokwane show
I was with my friend Albin Södrén where we started ourfriendship by introducing ourselves to each other and it has been a quite nice day because he is such a nice gentlemen whit no problem at all. Then we were talking more about the temperature conditions because it was a little rainy and that’s I learned from him that in Sweden its much colder when he compares it with here, he told me that the temperature at much time be at between 3 and 10C and that’s where I noticed why there is snow in much time there I started to ask him about the difference we sees from here and hes own country and he said to me “Where is really great because is for me first time been in this kind of place”, and I was happy because he was smiling showing that he´s really happy. Then when we were still communicating we went from one of the buildings in that yard where we were told about careers we could follow in the future especially been a police man where they told us what they would need from us if we would like to become a police in the future As we were going we saw some big machines motors (tractors) , fact where he told me that many of them he at one´s drove them and he said to me that he will be happy if we could also have a chance to come at his place (Sweden) so that he could also show me some of the best things he likes about he´s country After all that we went back to where they said we could meet at all of us to have our lunch, then when time for lunch come and we all ate and after all that we were asked by the Eskom people waiting and advice as more about electricity and telling us the bad things that could happen to us as citizen’s if we use illegal electricity it was jus good been with him, he is funny, he like things because every good things he saw he wanted to have a picture of it so that he it will always remind him about South Africa. I also felt good when we were taking pictures ant it can also help me someday that there was this person from Sweden. Miss Shokane took us to go and see some of the domestic animals and I was happy because he knew many of them and I helped where I can and he also done the same to me, and after that we went to make some notes about our awesome day we had. I really adore him with the bottom of my heart because I would know it I would have ad any opportunity like this in my life so I wish if it could also be counted from the group that will be going to Sweden in coming year(s)
3rd day with our guests in snake park
We arrived at the snake park around 10:30 in the morning then that’s where we started recognizing each other and talked about how we had our night and for all of us it was awesome. Then they called us all and gave us a message to go through to make our partnership have a good progress with no doubts aside. We started chatting and went through all of the way to the fences and that’s where we saw many kinds of birds like peacock, different macaws with different colors, the cockatoos and we also saw many monkeys that we really liked and one of our gest where giving it them bananas Then we continued watching other animals like goats, horses witch the Sweden people really like them most of them says that they don’t like spiders because they are afraid and sensitive and it’s a very dangerous animal compared to snakes. We saw the eleektuparrot that were good for everybody to watch because they can even talk when you communicated with them and Albin was taking pictures of all the animals that he liked the most. We went to the snake area and some of them are beautiful but dangerous so we were also taking pictures of them, we saw cobras, python and others. After all that we went to have our lunch
4th day been with my buddy from Sweden the report of how we spend our day in my school.
Our guest arrived at our school at 08:10 in the morning and all our schoolmates were really happy to see people like them so everyone was happy and we were still in the assembly when they arrived. One of our province in circuit women also welcomed them with love and my friend tells me that when they said they must introduce themselves to us, he just felt like he´s place The time I walked in to 10As classroom I got introduced to my buddy. After the short break we started to work in the garden. I started to use the rake to take away all the grass from the plot. I went to the garden with one of my schoolmate and I got my buddy Albin working and I just helped where I can and after that we were just talking about the different of the school and the grade 11A learners were taking pictures with them and it was really fun. Today we never spend so much time together because I was a little busywith some school things and I then we just went to leave for lunch. After the long break Charlie introduced me to his friends, and everyone was taking pictures and having a good time. After that I went to the garden and Charlie was left in the classroom.
7th day Lekota secondary school Thursday
This day it didn’t happen so much. I was at the garden from where we got there to lunch and water the plants. After lunch we were going to the football field and played. First the girls played a match of 20 minutes. After that match it was the boys turn to play a math and it was a lot of fun. I haven’t played football seriously in like 6 years, and it was so hard to play against this people they are so good. I Charlie wasn’t available that day, I went to a soccer school competition where I haven’t had time to be with my buddy.
8th day last day at leota secondary school Friday
At our school there was a small good bye for our guest and it was just unhappy moment because it was for the last day we were to see them and before the ceremony started they introduced all the visitors to the whole school and also a group of Lekota school that spend all days with them. Then they called some of the learners from Lekota who would like to dance and many of them volunteered and went to the stage and started dancing using their best skills and styles and it was perfect watching them it was a great day but to say goodbye to all was hard. It was a great ceremony I liked it a lot. I have never seen that kind of goodbye in my entire life. We were singing some song of the Swedish culture like Staffan andSmå grodorna (little frogs). Also our school learners some song of our culture and some wedding dances and it was a very fantastic day.
9th day (Bakone Malapa and the Irish house museum) Saturday
We arrived at Bakone malapa open air museum and it was nice and hot. I had a little bit of an headache and didn’t feel so good. But I was in the group and followed the guide. The guide was talking about how a village could look like and what tools they were using. They showed us more things that were used by our grannies in the older days and also showed how the modern culture modified them. They showed us the meeting place where the men could gather and talk about problems they have in maybe in their area and they showed us some huts that they were using in te older days they also showed us some of the clothing that they used and how they made them, also all the volunteered were allowed to wear them and it was realy fun.
The Irish house museum
It was a good museum and it had a lot of nice pictures of back in the days. I didn’t learn so much from the guide I learned more things from my buddy Charles. It was a good museum as my buddy already said and we also saw some of the things that were used in the older days like a camber(bowl) that was used to sile the gold In the water and I also learned more about the history of Pietersburg who discovered it and when and some information about a men who fought for freedom inSouthafrica and Albin was also taking some notes about some those information.
Last day with our visitors from Sweden at Wild things Charles
It was just a bad day because my buddy Albin wasn’t there with me because he was ill so I just spend this day talking about how he may be feeling but there was nothing I could have done. We just met our buddies at wild things lodge and that’s where the truck came to take us and took us to the wild where we saw many different types of animals and the most part I got been perfect for everyone was when we went to the place where lions live and that’s where where we saw a 5-6 year old lion but it was huge like a 50 year old lion and the driver was explaining to everything about those animals, like zebras how they differ , what they eat and sorts of stuff. before I forget, there was this time we had our lunch and eat those food were delicious and I hope everyone enjoyed them and after we finished eating everyone went to a swimming pool but I didn’t swim because im not good with that so I went to a gym room and I learned my pare with these machines and at around 3´oclock the trucks took us back to the wild that’s where we went back to the lion places as I already talked about it
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar
Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.